Fashion Week San Diego is thrilled to have nOia Collection designed by Evelyne Aguilar in this year’s designer line up. Fresh and fun nOia Collection is a label for the youth market with bright colors and cool detailing. This designer knows what her peers would like to wear and how to design for them.
nOia Collection was created by Evelyne Aguilar after studying fashion in Mexico and Italy. Her Spring 2013 collection focuses on women between the ages of 16 and 29 that just want to have fun. It is youthful, bold, and full of spirit. She loves making ready to wear clothing for women who want to have fun and not take life or their clothing to seriously.
What to expect: Wearable pieces that are youthful with bright, bold colors designed in on-trend silhouettes.
- What does fashion mean to you?
- How did you decide to pursue fashion as a career?
- What’s your dream for your career?
- What do you absolutely love about being a fashion designer?
- What’s the philosophy of your brand?
- What do you love about San Diego and its culture?
- How does San Diego inspire your designs?
- What about Fashion Week San Diego are you most excited about?