Fashion Week San Diego will be the debut of SYC Collection’s first women’s wear collection and we couldn’t be more excited! Sameerah, the designer behind the brand has a vision not only for designing clothes women will love to wear, but for creating a brand and company that will help others through job creation and mentoring. She is both an amazing woman and designer.
SYC Collection is a quickly growing women’s wear brand created by designer, Sameerah Yasmeen Corporal. Since launching the brand in 2009, SYC has evolved from featuring jewelry, to accessories (shoes and handbags), and now to the launch of its women’s wear collection at Fashion Week San Diego. From its humble beginnings in 2009, the SYC brand has made its way to customers across the US and in countries such as Australia, Ireland, Czech Republic, and Japan to name a few. One of the latest accomplishments of the brand has been creating custom pieces for stylists and cast on VH1 television. The SYC brand has a clear course for the future growth and we can’t wait for you to see the launch of the SYC women’s clothing line on the Fashion Week San Diego runway.
What to expect: With clean lines and a chic color palette, SYC Collection will deliver its first women’s wear collection with the design philosophy of American sportswear and accessories with a foundation of minimalism with added small statement accents. Sleek, polished, and chic with a kick.
- What does fashion mean to you?
- How did you decide to pursue fashion as a career?
- What’s your dream for your career?
- What do you absolutely love about being a fashion designer?
- What’s the philosophy of your brand?
- What do you love about San Diego and its culture?
- How does San Diego inspire your designs?
- What about Fashion Week San Diego are you most excited about?