Date(s) - 10/12/2018
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Lux Art Institute
WHAT: FWSD Signature kick off event, “The Art and Beauty Behind Fashion” night.
WHEN: Friday, October 12
WHERE: LUX |1550 S El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024
DETAILS: Signature FWSD kick off event, “The Art and Beauty Behind Fashion.” This evening, FWSD has partnered with ARC (Art Renewal Center) and Detour Salon to bring 7 contemporary Art pieces from all around the world to LUX Art Institute. Select FWSD designers will be partnered with our Hair and Makeup teams to create complete looks based on each of the 7 art pieces. You will not want to miss this, we are talking full beauty looks and stunning designer pieces each inspired by impeccable art!
MEET THE TEAMS:
- Team 1: Bridge by Julie Bell featuring Leili Meshki, Joanna Camargo, & Michelle Carsner.
- Team 2: Harmony In The Ebb And Flow by Vanessa Lemen featuring Sierra Mitchell, Gina Furiosi, & Stirling Gill.
- Team 3: The Queen is Dead by Alessandro Tomassetti featuring VaughnBerry, Manuel Delgado, & Kaycee Ondevilla.
- Team 4: Me Too by Janne Kearney featuring I am Sublime, Katrina Dunlap, Ashley Marer, & Nicole Aguiar.
- Team 5: Old Lady of Ge Ethnic Minority by Jun Liu featuring HMO by Harumi Momota, Aaron Dickson, & Sophia Ciuffa.
- Team 6: Entomology by John Darley featuring Baza Hautecouture, Janette Cruz, & Sonia Tabor.
- Team 7: Mind Over Music by Patricia Alonzo Diaz featuring Irina Madan, Kate Bustamante, & Vanessa Castro.