Fashion Week San Diego is pleased to announce the return of events in 2020.
We have an exclusive opportunity for 8 Fashion Designers to be a part of this outstanding year.
FWSD Designers kick off the year in NYC with our signature event and very popular event, “The Art & Beauty Behind Fashion” in partnership with the Art Renewal Center. This event sold out and was so popular of an experience for both designers, artists and the fans of FWSD, that this year with our partner the Art Renewal Center it will be hosted at Sotheby’s in Manhattan, NYC.
This travel experience will also include an opportunity to visit showrooms, media outlets, workshop at Knobbe Martens, networking, and much more!
In addition, The FWSD2020 Designers will also be showing their never seen collections back in San Diego in the fall of 2020.
- Fee to participate in the 2020 year is $3500.00 ($3000 for returning designers.)
- Includes, all production, models, hair & makeup both in NYC & SD.
- A YEAR of marketing, exposure and PR.
- Opportunity to work with 8 world renowned artists with our partnership with the Art Renewal Center.
- Bi-coastal events in a year and dual exposure in both markets.
- Lots of bragging rights.
- Opportunity to take your brand on the East Coast.
Deadline to apply is January 31st, 2020.
As a designer is accepted and has paid their fee to participate, that is when they will be allowed to pick their partner painting to work with. It will be first come, first serve. There are only 8 works of art and they are ALL incredible.