Fashion Week San Diego® Passes Almost Sold Out!
Breakdown of Runway Shows Below:
WHEN: Thursday, September 29th
WHERE: Shane Bowden The Gallery
DETAILS: Rather than clothing – Hair, Makeup & Art will be the focal point of this evening!
- -Guests will enjoy a special presentation from Artist Shane Bowden and for the first time ever, and exclusive one of a kind FWSD original piece of art by Shane Bowden himself will be for sale! Partial proceeds will go back to FAB Authority.
- -Did you miss the FWSD16 Spring Showcase? Here is your chance to see it in 3D! Passage Productions will premier their Virtual Reality video from Spring Showcase at Harrah’s Resort Southern California along with a presentation about VR and this as a new art from.
- –Detour Salon: The lines are blurred between art, fashion, and beauty. Inspired by artist Shane Bowden and against the backdrop of his energetic art, Detour’s award winning and street savvy stylists use their familiar medium of hair to deconstruct, reform shapes and challenge standards of beauty. Detour’s work will feature French underwear and clothing brand Pullin–renowned for its quality and whimsical prints, as well as Kevin Murphy hair care. Their partnership with Kevin Murphy is a natural fit as it was literally born on set and on the catwalks around the world. Kevin Murphy creates the products that creates the styles the public craves.
- -Live DJ from Sleeping Giant Music to set the mood
- -Fabulous cocktails with partial proceeds going back to FAB Authority & Rancho Coastal Humane Society
- -MC & Red Carpet Host, Jeff Krapf.
WHEN: Friday, September 30th
WHERE: Hotel La Jolla
DETAILS: Runway Shows featuring 13 of the 26 Fashion Week San Diego 2016 Designers. Featured Designers include (in alphabetical order): B.JASH.I, Chavon Shree, DeAnnah Rae, Fuseik, GFASH Now, Killem with Chic, Laced with B, Luis Rivas, Margaret the Maker, Odd Bird Designs, P. Sangeeta, RACA Designs, Valleau Apparel.
This night will also include our annual Haute Dog Fashion Show where adoptable dogs from Rancho Coastal Humane Society wag their tales down the FWSD Runway in hopes of finding their forever homes!
WHEN: Saturday, October 1st
WHERE: Hotel La Jolla
DETAILS: Runway Shows featuring 13 of the 26 Fashion Week San Diego 2016 Designers. Featured Designers include (in alphabetical order): Albert Ray Collection, As Much Again, Bryan VaughnBerry, Circa Suzy Vintage Couture, Gloria Guerrero, Jaded Marie, LK Fashion, Pashn by Survi, Territa Torres, The Stylish Bisou, Theo Doro Fairyland, Timmithea, y-u-l-i-y-a.
WHEN: Sunday, October 2nd
WHERE: La Valencia Hotel
DETAILS: View and shop all the labels and FWSD16 Designer fashions that just debuted on the runway, including other FWSD Vendors & Partners. This is also the day of FWSD’s Annual Fashion Awards where Top Designer (as voted on by the FWSD audience), Model, & other special people are recognized for their hard work and dedication to FWSD. Awards ceremony begins at 1pm.