You asked we delivered! FWSD Designer application deadline extended!
Posted on: February 1st, 2022
|YOU CAN STILL JOIN US ON THE 2022 RUNWAY
We heard you!!! FWSD has had an overwhelming response already today regarding our designer deadline and all the talent that was not able to submit an application in time. We’ve heard you, we listened and extended the deadline. If you did not submit your application and would like to take that step and apply as an FWSD22 Designer, this is your opportunity. Details on how to apply can be found below.
Are you one of the lucky designers showing your designs on the runway at the Hotel Republic or the Andaz Hotel this year? Being a fashion designer has never been better. FWSD has pivoted, and found innovative ways to not only keep the runway alive but thriving and safe! If you are a designer who is ready to set sail to your dreams, Fashion Week San Diego® wants to see you on the 2022 Runway! The Spring Showcase & Runway Show dates are already set (save the dates here), and we are eager and ready to find talented new designers to feature on these runways. Is that you??
- Opportunity to APPLY for the Art and Beauty Behind Fashion Event in New York with ARC (Art Renewal Center)
- Showcase your 10 piece collection at the Andaz Hotel in downtown San Diego + pre-events
- Sell your designs at our annual Trunk Show on the ROOFTOP of the Andaz Hotel overlooking San Diego
- Work with Fashion Week San Diego for an entire year
- Includes: all production, models, hair & makeup for events produced
- A YEAR of marketing & exposure
- Press and media exposure
- A professional Editorial Photo Shoot
- Official Runway Shows featuring your 10 piece, never-seen-before collection
- Professional Photography and Videography from every event and pre-events
- Fashion Workshops with Experts
- Lots of bragging rights
- Brand Creditability
Deadline to apply is approaching soon!
Calling FWSD Designers
old & new for #FWSD2022.
Fill out and submit your application today!
FWSD ♥'s social sharing!
Comments are closed.