FWSD18 Runway Shows || 2 WEEK COUNTDOWN –
FWSD18 is more than just the incredible Designer Runway Shows (which are going to be amazing, by the way!) It is a series of entertaining and stimulating events that highlight art, beauty, and fashion from around the world. Each day of FWSD18 is unique, so make sure you’re in attendance for all of them.
Read full details on each event below.
WHAT: VIP Kickoff to FWSD18 with FACES+
WHEN: October 5th. (The week before the runway shows.)
WHERE: FACES+ | 4510 Executive Drive San Diego, CA 92121
TICKETS: Free for all FWSD18 VIP Pass Holders. VIP Passes available here.
DETAILS: Join us one week before the FWSD18 Runway Shows for an exclusive VIP Kickoff to Fashion Week San Diego 2018. Free to all FWSD18 VIP Pass holders, guests will enjoy a night of Art, Fashion, Cocktails, Appetizers, Entertainment +more!
WHEN: Friday, October 12
WHERE: LUX |1550 S El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024
DETAILS: Signature FWSD kick off event, “The Art and Beauty Behind Fashion.” This evening, FWSD has partnered with ARC (Art Renewal Center) and Detour Salon to bring 7 contemporary Art pieces from all around the world to LUX Art Institute. Select FWSD designers will be partnered with our Hair and Makeup teams to create complete looks based on each of the 7 art pieces. You will not want to miss this, we are talking full beauty looks and stunning designer pieces each inspired by impeccable art!
MEET THE TEAMS:
- Team 1: Bridge by Julie Bell featuring Leili Meshki, Joanna Camargo, & Michelle Carsner.
- Team 2: Harmony In The Ebb And Flow by Vanessa Lemen featuring Sierra Mitchell, Gina Furiosi, & Stirling Gill.
- Team 3: The Queen is Dead by Alessandro Tomassetti featuring VaughnBerry, Manuel Delgado, & Kaycee Ondevilla.
- Team 4: Me Too by Janne Kearney featuring I am Sublime, Katrina Dunlap, Ashley Marer, & Nicole Aguiar.
- Team 5: Old Lady of Ge Ethnic Minority by Jun Liu featuring HMO by Harumi Momota, Aaron Dickson, & Sophia Ciuffa.
- Team 6: Entomology by John Darley featuring Baza Hautecouture, Janette Cruz, & Sonia Tabor.
- Team 7: Mind Over Music by Patricia Alonzo Diaz featuring Irina Madan, Kate Bustamante, & Vanessa Castro.
WHAT: Beauty on call with Ja’maal: Exclusive VIP Beauty Runway pre-event.
WHEN: Saturday, October 13th. (prior to the runway shows.)
WHERE: Lux Art Institute | 1550 S El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024
TICKETS: $100. Ticket is separate from regular runway show passes. Must purchase BOTH a runway show pass & pre-runway party pass. PURCHASE PASSES HERE!
• Killer gift bags valued at $200 ++ including products from Purlisse, Pureology, Formula Z Cosmetics, Nyx Cosmetics, Eclipse Essence, Morphe Cosmetics , Carlsbad Outlets & an incredible Kendra Scott Jewelry discount.
• Manicures for guests
• and EYELASHES put on by the guru himself, Ja’Maal Buster.
• This $100.00 ticket is so worth it!!!!!!!!
Join us before the FWSD18 Saturday Night Runway Shows for an exclusive VIP Beauty Runway Pre-Party, ‘Beauty on Call with Ja’maal.’ 25 lucky guest will have the chance to have custom lash applications with celebrity lash artist Ja’maal. His lashes have been seen on Beyoncé, Rihanna and sold out on QVC, & now they could be on you! Tickets for this event are an additional $100 and will not only include the VIP lash experience, but also a hosted bar and appetizers, nail polish changes and makeup applications. Join us to kick of the FWD18 Designer Runway Shows in style! Passes available here!
WHAT: FWSD18 Designer Runway Shows
WHEN: Saturday, October 13
DETAILS: Join us for the FWSD18 Designer Runway Shows featuring all 15 of our 2018 Designers. From ready-to-wear to gowns and everything in between, this night will have something for everyone. Each designer will showcase their never seen before 10 piece collections.
Get to know the FWSD18 Designers: Acqua Azul, Agnes Bethel, Alexandra Marie, BAZA, Haus of K2, HiM Brand, HMO by Harumi Momota, Hulabelle, I Am Sublime, Irina Madan, Leili Meshki, LyCass Classic Design, Sierra Mitchell, Uqsha, VaughnBerry.
WHAT: FWSD Designer Trunk Show and Fashion Awards
WHEN: Sunday, October 14
DETAILS: Check out and shop all the FWSD18 Designer fashions that just debuted on the runway, including other FWSD Vendors & Partners. Everything you saw the night before will be available. Grab a mimosa and get ready to have some fashion fun! Annual Fashion Awards at 1pm.